The Lion King Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuchukuliwa nafsi: A story of Thora

Go down

Kuchukuliwa nafsi: A story of Thora Empty Kuchukuliwa nafsi: A story of Thora

Post by Simbadacub Sun May 23, 2010 3:16 am

Chapter One: The Lesson

The sun peered out from the sky, its rays shone down on the plains of the grassland kingdom. Moya was teaching her cub on how to be a ruler. The cub listened to every second of it; he couldn’t wait to be king. Thora was his name. His pelt was tawny, his eyes were green like grass, and he had chocolate brown “socks”. He stared ears perked at his mother listening and trying to understand what it would be like as king. “Every ruler has their time here that rises and falls with the sun, and sometime the sun may set on my time here, and rise with you as the new king.” Moya told her son.
Thora peered out at the Grasslands. “All this? Wow... What is it like to run a kingdom?” he said fascinated.
Moya smiled at her son. “A lot of work, being king isn’t just about having fun all the time” she said looking down at her son.
“Oh, well I’ll try to be the best king there ever was!” he said in excitement.
Moya chuckled “Well you can hope that but, there was one true king, Mufasa. He came from the Pridelands where his son, Simba now rules” She said lifting her head up. “Now shall we go to the den?” Moya looked at her son.
“Can I stay up here? Pleeeeeeeeeease?” he said looking at his mother innocently.
“As long as you don’t run off my little prince” His mother said as a charming smile showed.
“I won’t mother, I promise” He Said.
“Ok, I leave my trust on you” She said as she slinked off towards the Pride's den.

Chapter 2: A place?

“Thora!” yelled a cub voice from behind Thora. “Huh?” Thora turned his head in curiosity, he stood up carefully. “Boo!” Yelled a cub who had pounced out from behind a bush. “WAH!” Yelled Thora and stumbled back onto the dirt, he looked up. It was Kopu! His best friend. “Ha ha ha! You should have seen your face! It was like WOAH!” Kopu chuckled as he fell back in laughter. Thora pouted for a minute, then dusted off his legs from the dirt and looked up at his friend and smiled. “You got me there, good one” he winked towards his friend.

“The reason why I came up here is...” Kopu paused and looked around. “Well? What is it?” Thora said as he sat quietly urging to know what Kopu was talking about. “Well... you see there is this place... I found it the other day, it was cool as” Kopu said as he stood up and grinned nonchalantly. “A place?” Thora tilted his head sideways.
Thora perked his ears. Kopu’s ears perked too. “Who’s there?!” he said as he swiftly jumped onto his feet, and pushed out his claws. A giggle and a rustle came from bush in front of them. “Boys boys...” a voice called. Soon enough the creature came out from the shadows of the bush, and a young lioness appeared. “Hello Thora...” the lioness said in a dreamy voice. “Oh, hello Laini” Thora smiled as he approached her.

“What are you two up to?” She said as she looked towards Kopu. “Um... Err... Nothing other than the usual, heh heh” Kopu shifted his eyes trying not to give too much away.The usual? And what would that be?” Laini said sitting down quietly snickering. “He told me about this ‘Place’ but he won’t tell me where it is” Thora interrupted. “Thora! You weren’t supposed to tell her!” Kopu sneered. “Ooo... can I come?” Laini smiled her usual sweet look. Kopu looked at Thora and sighed. “I suppose... but don’t tell anyone, not even your parents okay guys?” Kopu looked at them both in a pleading way. “Okay, we won’t tell anyoneThora and Laini agreed.

“Okay, follow me” Kopu whispered as he disappeared into the long grass. Thora shrugged slightly towards Laini and they both followed. Kopu peered through the grass and pulled his head back. “We’re here, quiet down” Kopu crouched down to the ground and put his paw silently on the dirt trying not to make even the slightest sound. Thora padded over towards Kopu and Laini who had gotten ahead. He snuck down to the ground. “Why are we hiding and being quiet?” Thora whispered and frowned. “Look through there, genious...” Kopu rolled his eyes and positioned himself again. Thora peered through the grass. Tents, cars, dogs and more were right in front of him, and among that, were people. Thora pulled back his head through the grass and looked at Kopu with a nervous look. “What?...” Kopu looked confused.

To be continued...
Simbadacub
Simbadacub
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum